Old 27-06-2004, 09:02 PM
Jim Voege

Default Diazinon replacements...not!

"zxcvbob" wrote in message
tomjasz wrote:

Minnesota Statutes 2003, Table of Chapters

Table of contents for Chapter 18B

18B.115 Sale or use of chlordane or heptachlor.

The state, a state agency, a political subdivision of the
state, a person, or other legal entity may not sell, use, or
apply the pesticide chlordane or its derivative heptachlor
within the state.

HIST: 1989 c 326 art 5 s 28

Copyright 2003 by the Office of Revisor of Statutes, State of
Minnesota.

Consider yourself reported Mr Bxxon, Olmsted County has vigorous
inforcement......

GFY. It doesn't say anything about possession of chlordane.

Minnesota doesn't have a subterranean termite problem worthy of
chlordane use, but I don't intend to live here after I retire.

Nothing about possession you say? Goodness, you're right. Not quite busted
yet then. ;-)

Jim