Old 27-06-2004, 11:07 PM
jane

Default what are your garden pet hates?

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 14:14:09 +0100, Kay
wrote:

~In article , Brian Watson
writes
~
~"Just Molly" wrote in message
~news:Nw0Dc.68$6r.49@newsfe2-win...
~ I hate lawns. Huge expanses of nothingness however well cared for they
~are.
~ I also hate neatly cut edges and borders with alternating blue and white
~ lobelia and red salvias.
~
~I have taken up all my lawns as I no longer see the point of growing work.
~
~I have an intense antipathy to ivy, but am winning on that front at the
~moment, and bindweed comes a close second.
~
~Oh, bindweed's OK, especially if you are lucky enough to have the one
~with big pink striped flowers instead of white. And it's very satisfying
~to pull out whole tangled ropes of it.
~
~The little scented pink bindweed is lovely.

please, come and take all pink bindweed you can find out of my
lottie!!!!!

I'll make you cups of tea/coffee/whisk(e)y or whatever!

(But you have to promise to take all of it)

--
jane

Mark Twain