Old 28-06-2004, 12:04 AM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] slabs

Similar laws apply in my state, Louisiana. Our legislature
passed new legislation this session making it much easier to
prosecute for trespass in response to problems with wood arson
and vandalism. Property owners are no longer required to post
their lands in order to prosecute. I'm a bit concerned that this
is too extreme, but I understand that this was deemed necessary,
because vandals would simply steal the 'no trespassing' signs and
evade prosecution unless caught red-handed. Alan Walker