Old 28-06-2004, 05:06 AM
Karen Mullen

Default Strange question

Hi

I ws thinking of doing something like this across the area always open near the
waterfall and most directly below where the bird sits on the wire. If't 5 ft
deep there so I don't piddle there and most of the other areas of the pond are
covered by plants and the fish aren't as exposed. Thanks for the staking tip.

Karen

In article NyMCc.4040$l6.2103@clgrps12, Greg Cooper
writes:

o solve tha access problem I cut small (4 inch) section of bamboo
garden stakes and drove them vertically in to the ground around the pond
only slightly prowd of the surface. The net is then streched a bit and
hooked on the stakes. This way it is easy to unhook a corner for
access into the pond

Zone 5
Ashland, OH
http://hometown.aol.com/kmam1/MyPond/MyPond.html