Old 28-06-2004, 08:02 AM
how

Default Roll Call: Response to Nedra

Hi,
I'll show my age here, her last name is IIRC, Sisson or something similar.
Her sig was "My karma ran over my dogma, now my dogma is dead and my karma
is out of line".
She now writes for a magazine. She often threatened to write a book on
ponds, don't know if she did.
L8R -_- how
no NEWS is good

"Rick Estell" wrote in message
Hi Nedra,

I have one that I can read news groups from, but cant post, and another I
can post from, but cant read. So I have to respond with a new post. I

should
take the time to learn whats wrong with my settings.

Anyway, yes Kelly was from Texas, I don't remember her last name.

Sometimes
there would be 25 posts, and all of them from her. Some of them
were......"hello, is anybody out there". She was completely new to

ponding,
but eager. In a few years time, she became one of the experts. If I

remember
right, she wrote novels.

Rick