Old 28-06-2004, 09:03 AM
how

Default Flooming Anyone?

wrote in message
it is complete and utter nonsense. the fine air bubbles put into the

water by good
airstones lifts the entire water column from below, it blows toxic gases

out while it
vastly increases oxygenation of the water. looks like somebody wasn't

paying
attention in physics classes.
and, I might add, take a look at how many watts that water pump is sucking

up and
produces a vastly inferior aeration.

snipped the stuff on winter as I'm not a believer

Hi,
Have to agree with the doc here, great new name (flooming) that even works
to a degree by increasing the surface area of the pond. If you do the math
the amount of this increase is minimal hence negligible in aeration. Bubbles
and the smaller the better are the way to go. I do use aerators on Lil
Giant 6CIMs (real watt hogs) as emergency aerators but only temporarily and
I'm not buying the juice.
L8R -_- how
no NEWS is good