Old 28-06-2004, 09:28 AM
Percy Percy is offline
Registered User

Location: Kent,UK
Default Wisteria Problem

Hello fellow Gardeners

Im not an experienced gardener and I need some help, I long for my wisteria to grow, but it wont! I have had it for about three years now and it is the same height has when I bought it from the garden centre (two foot tall). It is a BlackDragon (dark purple flowers). The plant is situated South/East facing, in soil that is slightly sandy, but never dry. It produces leaves every year but that is it. Is the plant in the wong position? I have a jasmine honeysuckle and clematis nearby and they have no problem growing. I would be grateful for any helpful tips.

Thanks