Old 28-06-2004, 03:05 PM
Happy'Cam'per

Default I wish I'd realised how complicated ....

"Go Fig" wrote in message
In article , Ka30P
wrote:

I think its more accurate to associate green water with higher pH, rise
in water temps and available phosphates.

This is not true. Green water is DIRECTLY related to NH4 (Ammonium). It is
either directly from your fish or dust that has blown into the water. All
replies are correct in that all you need to do is add as many plants as you
can to your pond. Plants will readily take up NH4 before moving on to NO3
(Nitrates). Try it and I bet that in 2 weeks max your pond will be pretty
free of green water.
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**