Old 28-06-2004, 04:05 PM
mm

Default Dill?

Hi, I grow herbs to sell at a local farmers market. As others have said,
this isn't dill of any form.
However, it does look like Coreopsis tinctoria (plains coreopsis). You
might do a google search on this, or go to Park Seed's web site as they sell
it, as compare.
Considering how fast my dill has been bolting lately, I think I'd rather
have this!
mel

"guppy" wrote in message
Am seeking information on What I thought I planted, Dill. It smells like
dill(the foliage), but the flowers are single about 1 in. in diameter and
yellow with a crimson center. Unlike any dill I have seen before.

Please
advise. Can post a picture if helpful. Would like to identify, although

as
I have already used once in cooking (before flowers appeared) it does not
seem to be harmful at least in small quantities???