Old 28-06-2004, 06:02 PM
Alice B

Default Declaring war on spider mites

"Phisherman" wrote in message
Anyone tell me how to effectively eliminate spider mites on house
plants (dracaena, aspidistra, etc)? I have tried spraying all leaf
surfaces with soapy water, tried a summer oil spray, and Raid--none of
these worked. Releasing predator bugs is not an option. Do I need to
use a systemic? It is the two-spotted spider mite.

I have found that the best way of getting rid of them is with the hose.
Summer your houseplants outside and everyday pick them up and
spray the foliage with the hose. EVERYDAY..it won't be long until
they are gone. This is the way to get rid of them outside too..

alice