Old 28-06-2004, 08:15 PM

Default what are your garden pet hates?

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 21:18:27 +0100, Kay
wrote:

In article ,
writes

Oh, I think it has a place. It's got one in my garden anyway. I prefer
it to fences. I have tried for years to cover all ours. You would all
probably dislike many of the plants in my garden,

Why do you think that? None of the ones you mention are in the least
like spotted laurel ;-)

Thank you Kay. You often say kind things. Many people like my garden
but there are a lot of hidden jems because I am not good at organising
in the Spring and things I thought I had got rid of come back with a
vengence e.g. meadow sweet or could be lemon balm. Now, what could I
use that for ? There's also that great tall yellow daisy headed plant
that seeds itself everywhere, even in my tubs. But I am getting better
at getting rid of that. Diana