Old 28-06-2004, 10:03 PM
Barfin' Bob

Default Bush and his religion?

Vox Humana wrote:

A couple of years ago some Jehovah's Witnesses knocked on my door early on a
Saturday morning. The spokesperson of the group asked, "Do you have time to
be saved from eternal damnation?" I thought for a minute and replied, "No,
I'm too busy today. Maybe some other time." She looked stunned and in a
sarcastic tone she said "You're too busy to be saved." I replied, "Yes."
She left a Watch Tower and moved on to her next victim. Now when I see them
coming (they always come in groups of a couple women and a man. The women
always have huge purses.) I put our big male shar pei on the porch and close
the door. They have never dared open the gate on the porch. I guess saving
people from eternal damnation isn't worth the bother sometimes.

I thought liberals were compassionate and understanding of those unlike
themselves.