Old 29-06-2004, 12:13 AM
Anne Jackson

Default Found elsewhe Ophelia

Ophelia has not been well. Here's the text of a message from her hubby:

Unfortunately O is back in hospital. She developed an infection
from the knee op and it has got into her system. They have reopened
the wound and flushed it out and have her on heavy doses of
antibiotics and painkillers. She has been very poorly, her white
cell count is very high and they were apparently worried about some
of the blood and kidney function tests, but the hospital says that
she had a quieter night last night and is feeling a bit brighter
this morning. I think she will be in hospital for several more days
at least, as they won't let her out until this is sorted. I'm
occassionally checking her mail for her and am downloading and
saving newsgroup posts but she won't be up to using the computer for
a while and I don't have time to review the newsgroup posts so sorry
if there is a delay in answering any mail.

--
AnneJ