Old 29-06-2004, 01:04 AM
cat daddy

Default Bush and his religion?

"Bill Oliver" wrote in message
In article ,
escapee wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:39:38 -0400, Barfin' Bob

opined:

I thought liberals were compassionate and understanding of those unlike
themselves.

How come you didn't comment on my experience with the Christian pastor?

thought I was very compassionate to him. I walked away smiling with my

husband
and we wave when he passes. He, on the other hand, does not wave back

merely
because we are not Christians and I wave a flag of Tibet under the

American
flag on my pole. Oh well. So much for your theory.

Indeed. He is so narrow-minded -- he believes that he is right and you
are wrong, when you, being open-minded, are convinced that he is
wrong and you are right. The difference is obvious. Oh well. So
much for your theory.

I understand that dogs aren't allowed in heaven. When I die, I want to go
where they go.........

"Dog is my co-pilot"