Old 29-06-2004, 10:04 AM
Mike

Default Two quick questions about featheredge fencing

Exactly like that, except that I was hoping not to have
to pay £15 for it! Still, I should get some use out of it
while I landscape my garden.

Garden Hose with a couple of bits of clear plastic stuck in each end!! There
is no pressure so a very lightweight hose is good enough and a bit of clear
flexible plastic hose or tube stuck in the end and taped into place.

Or, if you can get it cheaper, a long length of plastic hose. (Borrowed and
then returned??)

As used in the shipbuilding industry to get levels and angles of slipway for
launch.

Mike

--
British Pacific Fleet Reunion Birmingham September 17th - 20th
H.M.S.Collingwood Assoc. Mini Reunion Weekend at Coventry Sept 24th - 27th