Old 29-06-2004, 10:09 AM
jane

Default Found elsewhe Ophelia

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 07:39:29 +0100, "Brian Watson"
wrote:

~
~"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
~
~
~ Ophelia has not been well. Here's the text of a message from her hubby:
~
~ Unfortunately O is back in hospital. She developed an infection
~ from the knee op and it has got into her system. They have reopened
~ the wound and flushed it out and have her on heavy doses of
~ antibiotics and painkillers.
~
~A friend of mine has been through this sort of thing and it's darn
~unpleasant. She's home again now and slowly on the mend, but won't be
~jogging again for a while ... which is good.
~
~:-)
~
~Send my sympathy.
~
~
And please pass on my best wishes also. I once had a runaway infection
and it's not nice at all.

bunch of virtual flowers

--
jane