Old 29-06-2004, 11:02 AM
Bob Smith

Default Aerating the lawn.

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
On 8/6/04 11:40 pm, in article
, "Dermuid"
wrote:

What gadgets are available for aerating lawns, maybe someone has a novel
idea for making one up.

I have seen one from Wolf Garten which consists of two tubes on a bar,

costs
about £25.00, it could take forever to do a lawn with this and it does

not
seem worth it to me.

One way and another, mainly another - I have only just seen this.
Golf shoes or a friend who is a golfer and has the same size feet as

yours.

--

Sacha
(remove the weeds after garden to email me)

I saw one thing in the innovations catalogue: Some giant sandals (2 foot by
1 foot) with loads of spikes on. Don't know if they worked OK, since
innovations usually has useless and pointless inventions in it.

Bob