Old 29-06-2004, 01:04 PM
PM

Default Which type of Mulch to use?

Hi Pixo,

I live in Canberra and use mulch when I can.

My only caveat is that when the fires went thru here last year, many places
were lost cos the embers lit up the mulch, esp the pine stuff.

Paul

"pixo" wrote in message
Hi,

There are different types of Mulch you can get; Pea straw, Peat Mulch (and
feed), Cottage Mulch, Red Wood Mulch, Pine Bark Mulch, Opti Mulch, Garden
Mulch - just to list those available from Yarra Valley Water and a couple
of
others I saw at Bunnings on the weekend.

This amount of choice indicates that they do different things, or are of
different value, so how do you choose which type of mulch to buy?

Pixo