Old 29-06-2004, 03:04 PM
Roy

Default Keeping dogs from digging in garden.

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 07:27:58 -0500, "Perry Templeton"
wrote:

===What can I do to keep dogs from digging in small sandy dirt garden? That's
===safe enough for the dogs and the edible plants...
===Perry
===

Other than fencing in the garden or keeping Fido on a lead, its gonna
be a hard thing to do short of cutting the front paws off!

I have 4 miniature dachshunds, who for the most part are fine, but in
a split second can dig out a canyon you could put a car in, while in
pursuit of whatever gets their attention. So we have to constantly
keep an eye on them when they are out of "thier" yard if we don't
want any more trenches and canyons dug.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.