Old 29-06-2004, 05:02 PM
Bill R

Default Hydrangeas have stopped blooming :(

Mary wrote:
I had two large beautiful plants--one rose, one blue-green--but this
season there are no blooms, and last summer there weren't any either,
just lush leaves. I suspect our recent harsh winters had something to
do with this. I'm wondering if I should bite the bullet and dig them
up, or has anyone seen blooms after several non-blooming seasons?
Thank you!

Mary

Mary,

Sorry to hear that your Hydrangeas have not bloomed this
year. They are such beautiful plants and I know how much
you must be missing them.

Here is a link to a site that has some information on what
to do if your Hydrangeas fail to bloom:
http://whiteoakgardencenter.com/hydrangeas.htm
I hope the information helps.

My neighbor, Wanda, grows Hydrangeas and here are some
pictures of her pink and blue ones:
http://members.iglou.com/brosen/wgarden1.htm
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)