Old 29-06-2004, 05:08 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Orchid books

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 06:14:02 GMT, The Doormouse
wrote:

I have a small gift certificate to Borders books burning a hole in my
pocket ...

What is a good book for someone new to Orchids?
I am primarily a hydroponics fan ...

Thank you in advance!

The Doormouse

There are quite a few different beginners books from the Ortho
paperback to some pricey hard covers. I would suggest a little
time 'browsing' the books closely at your local Borders to see
which of their selection fits your style. You may find your
local library has a different collection of books. Perhaps you
will have to ask Borders to order it in for you.

I do not believe there is a good published book on hydroponics
used for orchids. Many of us use the article published by Ray on
his www.firstrays.com free information section.

Welcome to the addiction xGx excuse me - the hobby.
SuE