Old 29-06-2004, 08:07 PM
Anita Hawkins

Default [IBC] Nebary on fig -- how to?

Richard Patefield wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:58:37 -0400, Jay wrote:
In this thread (which I've tagged to the original
message), everyone seems to be missing the point.

So if anyone has a better idea, improvements or
corrections, I'm sure both Vladimir and I will be happy
to hear them.

My only comment would be that it isn't necessary to
insult all of the previous contributors on the thread
before making your own suggestions.
Richard

I would agree with Richard, it's not necessary to insult
previous contributors. Since I don't see that Jay did so,
what's the point of mentioning it?

"everyone seems to be missing the point" isn't an insult,
it's an opinion, unoffensively stated. Given the habit of
many of us to respond without carefully reading the post,
and considering the author's location before offering
advice, I'd say it's often justified.

And Jay did follow it up with a request for corrections or
ideas other than his, which is certainly fair, open-minded
and uninsulting...

Regards,
Anita
---
Northern Harford County, Maryland, USDA zone 6
"I am not bound for any public place, but for ground of my
own where I have planted vines and orchard trees, and in the
heat of the day climbed up into the healing shadow of the
woods. Better than any argument is to rise at dawn and pick
dew-wet red berries in a cup."
~Wendell Berry

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++