Old 29-06-2004, 08:07 PM
Anita Hawkins

Default [IBC] First IBC wedding announcement!

This will be a bonsai wedding! With our best trees, and our
bonsai friends who indirectly and unknowingly have helped to
make this happen. As a part of our celebration we are
inviting bonsai friends to bring a favorite tree or two with
them for an informal exhibition during the wedding
reception. A viewing stone is good too if you wish. For
those unable to attend, no doubt pictures will make it to
the gallery!

We'll need to know in advance who is bringing trees or
stones so we can plan on the right number of tables. Bring
your own display stands! It won't be one of those receptions
with loud obnoxious DJs, just lunch and a chance for
everyone to visit. We will have tables around the perimeter
of the room for trees and stones, and perhaps some will be
centerpieces as well.

So, we wonder if this will be the first IBC wedding. We
would be interested in finding out. We'll be honeymooning
in Maine and Arizona, and perhaps might see some of you out
there?

Thank you, everyone, and we hope to see some of you at the
wedding!

Anita (and Craig)

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++