Old 29-06-2004, 09:14 PM
Steve Black

Default what are your garden pet hates?

"Just Molly" wrote in message
news:7p1Dc.86$6r.50@newsfe2-win...

"Ian Cox" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 21:48:11 +0100, Just Molly wrote:

Hmmm, this isn't working very well is it? I didn't really mean what

garden
pests don't you like as nobody likes garden pests. I *meant* what

garden
features or plant do you dislike. You know how you drive past a garden

and
think, oh that's just *awful* to look at. or bloody hell how naff, or

My
god
are they *colour blind*!

OK, how about 40ft. monkey puzzle trees growing smack in front of a
window?

Thass the sorta thing I meant :0)

Planting is a personal thing!
Each to their own! Whatever the colour or scheme!
People can do whatever they want in their own garden it's their own artistic
interpretation.

Better planting of something than nothing at all!