Old 29-06-2004, 10:06 PM
Grandpa

Default Keeping dogs from digging in garden.

But if that occured the only way to exercise them would be to take them
for a dragG. Yeah, I know terrible humor. And you couldn't name them
as it would serve no purpose since they couldn't come when you called them.

On the plus side its good to know that my 2 MinPins are not the only
terrorists around. Ours like tomatos and harvest their own when the
whim hits so they have their own plants, mine are along side the house
where they can't get to them!

Grandpa

Cereus-validus wrote:

Very simple.

Just have their legs removed!!!

"Perry Templeton" wrote in message

What can I do to keep dogs from digging in small sandy dirt garden?

That's

safe enough for the dogs and the edible plants...
Perry