Old 29-06-2004, 10:12 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] First IBC wedding announcement!

Congratulations to both of you!

Looks like Jackie and I both will be there (Jackie was in doubt
for a while, but she decided she can't stay away from seeing
both of you again. ;-)

We probably won't manage a tree, however; all of my pocket-sized
trees are gone. :-(

Now, we need some way to do a video broadcast of the wedding and
the trees for the IBC site -- at least after the fact. :-)

Congrats again to the IBC Pair!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - (And I'll
wear shoes, though you probably will NOT get me into a necktie.)

Anita Hawkins and I are pleased to announce that we are engaged

to be
married at my church here in Blooming Grove, New York on

October 16,
2004 at 11 AM. This obviously is thrilling to both of us and

our
families, and perhaps may be a surprise to denizens of the IBC.

We'd be
delighted if anyone living within range, or planning to come

out this
way to see the autumn colors in the Hudson Valley would be able

to join
us for the celebration. We're fortunate that the church holds

over 400
people although it is impossible to say how many will come. We

will post
an invitation on the list and gallery - some of you with whom

we are
closer will get paper invitations as well.

This has all happened because of the IBC and we will be forever

grateful
for that. This all started when Anita won the auction for the

collected
honeysuckle I auctioned off last spring. She was coming

through the
area and stopped to pick it up instead of having me ship it.

(more details to come from Anita later today, including

something
special for bonsai and suiseki enthusiasts!)

Craig Cowing (and Anita Hawkins)
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --