Old 29-06-2004, 10:14 PM
Ka30P

Default Lotus not growing arial leaves--

Hi Joan,

I should qualify my answer so you know who
you are dealing with.... I'm good at doing in lotus.
And the last time it was having it out in a fairly unprotected area during a
colder than normal spring for us (zone 7a). And I killed one during an
unexpected cold snap in October. The other one I did in, well I'm not sure how
I did it in but it was deader than a doornail all the same.
Now you'll read on rec.ponds that lotus grow like weeds and people are
overflowing with them. Personally I think it is all a plot to convince me that
I'm hopeless when it comes to lotus.

kathy :-)
algae primer