Old 30-06-2004, 12:04 AM
Doug

Default The Feline Attack

My cats love Cyperus. Not the Egyptian stuff as it's way to tall but the
grasslike stuff. Excellent distraction that I'm sure has saved the accessible
orchids.

Doug Bolton

SOunds very familiar to me! My cat (i love him, but sometimes....!!!!!)
In my case, teh cat seems to be more interested in playing with the chips of
bark than anyother thing.....I heard ( i never tried) orange peel! fresh
ones, and keep changing them...at least until the cat grows!
ALso, did you buy toys for your cat? They can get bored very easily and they
need something new once in a while.....!