Old 30-06-2004, 11:04 AM
Derek Turner

Default Tomatoes - first year - problem?

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:37:33 +0100, "mike. buckley"
wrote:

I am feeding with Tom feed, once every 7 days as per
instructions. Am I seeing the results of using too small pots (7" i
think off the top of my head) and frankly, pretty shit weather, or is it
something else?

are you watering from the top or the bottom? if from the top then that
feed might be being washed through before it can do any good. If this
is not the case already, you should stand the pots in large trays with
a layer of gravel and water the trays (i.e. water from the bottom)
only apply feed to the pots (from the top).