Old 28-01-2003, 01:17 AM
ek

Default sugesstions for in water lights

Steve,
I'd like to make those underwater lights used at the perimeter of your pond.
Can you explain their construction?

That pond is certainly dramatic.
"Steve J. Noll" wrote in message
I've added photos of the pond lights I've made:

http://www.kissingfrogs.tv/morepond.html

These lights mount just under the waterline and
illuminate the entire contents of the pond.

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003 22:22:23 -0500, "Barry"
wrote:

I experimented with the car lights tonights.
I wasn't smart enough to run the wire thru the pot, so the bulb came
floating to the surface.
It's a nice effect having the light shine down from the top of the water.
The fish were swimming up tp it and around it.
"bk" wrote in message
I need some suggestions for underwater lights.
My pond is about 1200 gallons. About 14' curve, so I think I need at

least
2
fixtures.
The water is almost 3' deep but the pond is only 27" wide.
I have power and a low voltage transformer nearby.
I want it to glow.

Any suggestions?

Steve J. Noll | Ventura California (zone 10)