Old 30-06-2004, 02:35 PM
ExegesisMan ExegesisMan is offline
Registered User

Location: Charlotte, NC
Default Have MOSO seeds To trade with other bamboo seeds or rhyzomes

Hello Andreeas,
I have access to bamboo rhizome and would be glade to send you some for the seeds that you offer. I planted a rhizome and my first shoot is about 40 inches tall with a base circumference of about 1 inch (making the diameter close to 1/3 of an inch). I do not know that spices but is grows very well here in Charlotte. The patch here has survived a major ice storm and an unusually cold winter. Last year we had 18 inches of snow in Charlotte. Charlotte is in zone 7.
Fred