Old 30-06-2004, 04:02 PM
Curly Sue

Default Keeping dogs from digging in garden.

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:10:12 GMT, "Laura J"
wrote:

Now if only it would work for squirrels, I'd be all set. Yesterday they
decided that just digging up the garden wasn't enough and attacked the pots
& window boxes I have on the balcony as well. ARGH!!!

LauraJ

It may be too early to tell but I think I've found a solution for
that. I noticed that my squirrelfriends were not digging where I had
mulched garden plants with shredded leaves. So I mulched the potted
plants with a thick layer of shredded leaves (I have a large supply
left from last fall) and the squirrels have left the plants alone
since then. It's been over a week with no digging. Let's see how
long that lasts! Maybe I'll throw out a handful of peanuts today and
see what happens.

Sue(tm)