Old 30-06-2004, 04:20 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Lotus not growing arial leaves--

"Mosfunland" wrote in message
Here in Pa also. I find mine only sent up aerials in the hotter

days....hasn't
been overly hot here. I only have three right now, my sister's is filled

with
aerials, but she has hers in full sun.

In October here, or even late september, my lotus dies off.....I sink it

to the
bottom of the pond, 2.5 feet or so, and raise it back up in the

spring....if
you have floaters, eventually you'll get the aerials.

I have no blooms yet, but several aerials. This year the frogs are trashing
the leaves, so none of them look very nice. Yesterday an aerial came up
under floating leaf and pierced it. LOL.

BV.