Old 30-06-2004, 05:07 PM
pixi

Default This Wretched Pond

Well, when it is full, it looks a lot better. The shelves are covered with
water instead of gravel, which is coming out as soon as I can get to it
along with a lot of bigger rocks. Love wrestling with rocks.

But, the darned thing is still leaking. It llost half or 3/4 of an inch
over night, but I cannot find the leak. I still think it's where the liner
fits onto the skimmer.

Can you tell me how to loosen the liner from the skimmer without tearing it
and where I can find some silicone glue in a tube to reglue it with?

I am not much of a handyman (or woman), I'm afraid. Sure do appreciate the
help.

Pixi
"RichToyBox" wrote in message
I hope the pond now looks more like you thought it should look like. A

real
pond with lots of water.
--
RichToyBox
"pixi" wrote in message
Well, the water level was lowered, the rocks were removed (the necessary
ones, that is), the skimmer has been raised and some rocks replaced.

I am certain that the leak was where the liner is attached to the

skimmer
as
there was no loss of water when the waterline was blow the skimmer.

I hope I have that fixed too. The water lever is now just 3 or 4 inches
from where I want it. Had to quit because I was using well water and

didn't
want to run the well dry.

Well that's it. I am sure you are all so fascinated.

Pixi