Old 30-06-2004, 07:02 PM
William Maslin

Default Gas Grills -- No longer use briquets ??

In article izyEc.3341$%_6.1450@attbi_s01,
"Warren" wrote:

Chet Hayes wrote:
Real charcoal does add to the flavor, but that's
another story.

I'm sorry, but I don't see the point in using a gas grill. The only
difference between the gas grill and my gas range is the grill would sit
outside. The whole point of grilling is to get the flavor that you can
only get with charcoal.

What's next? Electric grills?

Actually, yes. There's an electric indoor/outdoor George Foerman grill
sold by Amazon for about $60 that has gotten rave reviews from users.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...d=1088617685/s
r=8-4/ref=pd_ka_4/002-5181197-0085603?v=glance&s=home-garden&n=507846

--

Take out the invalid if replying by email