Old 30-06-2004, 07:13 PM
Kay

Default what are your garden pet hates?

In article , jane jane@moonrose.
demonmapson.co.uk writes
On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 07:43:25 +0100, Kay
wrote:
~
~But I can't take advantage of you like that! Tell you what - in return,
~I'll give you all of my Alchemilla mollis.

I haven't got any of that yet... ;-)

... but I could throw in some nigella this end (been trying to get
rid of it for some years - wouldn't mind if it wasn't an insipid
grey-blue rather than the brighter coloured forms)

I have some of the pale blue in our 'meadow' - it looks amazingly nice
surrounded by the feathery flowers of the grasses.

And if you know anyone who likes speedwell, I can do them a nice
deal...

Germander speedwell (deep blue flowers) or the little field speedwell?
Got lots of both of those - the germader speedwell looks really nice
around the pond.

--
Kay