Old 30-06-2004, 09:15 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] First IBC wedding announcement!

"Isom, Jeff (EM, PTL)" wrote:

Congratulations! So, does this new arrangement mean a merger (marriage) of
Bonsai collections as well ;-) And are you going to share your grow room or
expand it?!

Best wishes,

Jeff Isom
Cleveland, OH / Sunset Zone 39

Well, we'll still have our own trees, and in the future will undoubtedly have trees
that are ours. But she isn't all that thrilled with junipers (and I like
junipers) so she doesn't get to play with my junipers, that sort of thing. And, we
use somewhat different soil mixes so there will be endless domestic disagreements
over how much to water, etc. ;0} They'll all be in the same place, though. I
expanded my fenced-in area this year in anticipation. There are a lot of trees out
there now, but there will be many more later this year! The nice thing is that we
have somewhat different tastes in trees. I have a number that are just a bit
larger than shonin size, but I also have some in training that will be 3 ft. or so
in height when more developed. She doesn't have any trees that size. As a result
we'll have a good variety which will round out the collection!

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++