Old 30-06-2004, 10:02 PM
John Watson

Default Bush and his religion?

"The Watcher" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 23:51:04 GMT, "John Watson" wrote:

(snip)
I may be a jerk but I do know what the truth is and it sure isn't some
bible
thumper calling on some Santa Claus like bible character to destroy anyone
that doesn't believe the same bullshit as he does. G

Hey, I resent that(on behalf of Santa Claus). That bible character is
nothing
like Santa Claus. If you're bad, Santa Claus puts some lumps of coal in
your
stocking. No big deal. On the other hand, if that bible character(the one
they
call god) decides you aren't worshipping him right or enough he'll send
your ass
to the hell he created just for people like you. Not much similarity
between
them. If I was going to believe in any sort of gods, I'd prefer to believe
in a
good one like Santa Claus rather than an evil one like the christians
have.
(snip)

LOL

John