Old 30-06-2004, 11:02 PM
Perry Templeton

Default Keeping dogs from digging in garden.

It finally got to the point where I asked the crapping dog's owner (mid
squat in the flower bed) "Dude, you pass up an empty lot and EVERY morning
your dog craps in my flower bed....why can't you walk slower and the dog can
crap in the empty lot?" At verbal confrontation, he started taking a
different route.
Perry

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Perry Templeton" wrote in message

I had some Doggie Deterrent that I used in the front yard to discourage

neighbor's dog from crapping in my flower bed (attached via a leash to

the
brain dead owner).

If you ask the owner to NOT let his dog stop on your property and it
continues, call the police. It falls under the heading of civil trespass,
even if the owner himself never steps foot on your land. They can slap him
in handcuffs. Works great, no chemicals to worry about. Sometimes the dog
owner will mouth off at the cops, which makes for even MORE fun.