Old 30-06-2004, 11:27 PM
Philip Powell

Default off-topic and abusive posts

In message , Janet
Baraclough.. writes
The message
from Derek Turner contains these words:

Are yet at the stage when we need to RFD for moderation or do you
think it will go away?

In the last week or so it's notable how the gardeners on the group
have pulled together to keep the group afloat and deprive the idiots of
attention. Hats off to urg, especially the hardy newbies who survived a
steep learning curve.

Urg doesn't need a moderator imho. All we need do is stay alert, weed
the garden assiduously, and keep on composting.

Indeed - a good dose of NIN seems to work wonders (-:

--
Philip Powell
Looking north across the Derwent Valley and Northumberland