Old 01-07-2004, 01:07 AM
pixi

Default This Wretched Pond

When I win the lottery you, Rich and Nedra are in for a big surprise. Don't
hold your breath.

Rich, Can I use the silicone on the PVC liner? My skimmer has the flange
or face plate but the bellows appear to be attached separately. Is your
liner attached to your skimmer with silicone glue? I used some sort of
liquid PVC glue after loosening the flange hoping that enough would get
behind the liner to make it stick but I think I just botched it.

Nedra, I am a very imperfect perfectionist and some things just drive me
nuts. The leak is so slow that the milk just sort of goes everywhere
before vanishing. No visible current in the water milk or no milk. I'll
probabl;y let it go for now. Got a mess of weeds to take care of.

Today I got all the rocks back and some mulch down. So the place doesn't
look quite so much like a cyclone struck it.

What would I do without this group?

"pixi" wrote in message
Well, when it is full, it looks a lot better. The shelves are covered

with
water instead of gravel, which is coming out as soon as I can get to it
along with a lot of bigger rocks. Love wrestling with rocks.