Old 28-01-2003, 06:09 PM

Default For the older ponders...

I am sooo glad my diet calls for cream instead of milk. But cream just doesnt froth
very well so I use cream in a can. doesnt look the same, but tastes great. what I
especially like is coffee over ice nearly 50/50 with cream.. like ice cream, which
will have to do until they start making ice cream without the carbs. Ingrid

ESPMER (K30a) wrote:
I had to wean myself off the sugar so I switched to coffee with cream. Finally
got to where sugar tasted terrible in coffee but the cream (!!!)
Alas coffee with skim or 1% was too watery.