Old 01-07-2004, 03:06 AM

Default My brick arrives tomorrow...

You should be done by this time next year.

LOL! I hope not.

Anyone have interest in pictures of the process?
I'm trying to document it each day.

Today we got about 1/6th of it tamped (gravel and sand).
Tomorrow we'll (and by "we" I mean ME!) start actually laying the
brick.

It's Unilock pavers, Old Greenwich. We were planning on doing an "F"
pattern, but it seems pretty complicated. I'm thinking of trying to
just do random. But I'm wonderinf if "trying" to do random will
require more thought than just doing the pattern.

If anyone has done this stuff before and has tips, I'm all ears.