Old 01-07-2004, 04:06 AM
Jay Chan

Default Use Weeds Killer to Keep Weeds Out of My Flower Garden?

Are you also a software developer? In what type of environment? End
user or vendor? Application development or system programming?

I develop applications for our company -- mainly support the
production line operation.

If your garden are small, hand weeding may be the best route for you
as what Doug Kanter suggested.

My garden is small; but my time allocated to gardening is even
smaller... I will try the hand weeder tools that Doug Kanter has
suggested. They sound promising.

I'm going to large scale but without heavy machinary after the initial
grading and soil buildup, so I choose mulch.

Good luck with whatever way that you choose for your garden.

Jay Chan