Old 01-07-2004, 04:07 AM
Blue

Default Bush and his religion?

"John Watson" wrote in message
news:nfKEc.7736$%_6.7019@attbi_s01...

"Bill Oliver" wrote in message
Why are Christians always so arrogant, cocky and just plain nasty to

people
who don't accept their fairy tale as fact?

We all seek confirmation of our supernatural beliefs (or lack of) from
others, it is just human nature. Some just lack the strength to coexist
with others who believe they are wrong. The problem gets exquisite when one
raises his children to "believe" and either he or they changes their mind
about that belief.

The cockiness comes from the fact that this is a biblical country, no one
else is even allowed into federal power, so we are literally enveloped in
"confirmation."