Old 01-07-2004, 05:06 AM
Gareee©

Default Pond Lights?

Just got two of them because they shipped a cancelled order.

Using just the clear lens, it looks like it'd be bright enough for a pond,
but they are rather small. (The lights are the small reflector ones you see
in halloween decorations)

Adding the green or blue lens cuts the light output about 50%, probably too
dim for a decent sized pond.

BTW I got two shipped to me for $14.95 including postage from them.

We decided to use one in an indoor fountain that's 3 ft tall, with a mister,
and the light output is great for that application.

"GARAGE OWL" wrote in message
Hello, you could try harborfreight.com they have a 20 watt submersible 5
color light for $10.00. I am thinking about buying one for my pond and
trying it