Old 29-01-2003, 11:32 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default Pond Liner vs. Roof Liner

Same thing.

Check thru deja for threads on the subject of liners. In the factory the
only difference is the labels on the liner wrapping. Lots of us use roof
liner. Our pond has selections from four different roof liner purchases.
No problems.

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"BenignVanilla" wrote in
message ...
I have heard talk that roofing EPDM is the same as pond liner. I have also
heard people say it can have "toxic" chemicals on it that can kill fish. I
was hoping I could take an informal survey.

If you have a flexible liner pond...

1. Did you use
A) pond liner
B) roof liner

2. If you answer B to question 1, did your fish die?

BV.