Old 01-07-2004, 06:04 AM
Robert Dickow

Default The Feline Attack

"GrlIntrpted" wrote in
. net:

Needless to say the kitten is as ungrateful as cats get, and decided
to befriend the BS Paph sukhakulii. I have no idea why the orchids
when there is a fish tank full of very plump cichlids just winking at
the cat.

I had to give up most orchids in my home because my cat 'Quince' likes to
munch on the thick leaved orchids, reducing a typical young Cattleya into a
mushy, pulverized leafless goo within about a week or so.

I found a solution however.... Catasetums and Cycnoches. He doesn't show
any interest whatsoever in these thin leaved orchids.

Bob Dickow, Moscow, Idaho