Old 01-07-2004, 08:07 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default Lotus not growing arial leaves--

"Joan" wrote in message ...
Hi All;

I kept my Lotus over Winter in our un-heated garage, giving it an

occasional
watering. As Spring approached, I began to put it outside and it started

grow. We put it in our Lotus bog and it has had many leaves that lay on

the
water, but no arial leaves.
What did I do wrong? I fertilized it real heavy when we put it in the

Lotus
bog.

At least yours are alive. Mine died over this past winter for some reason.
They did well for several years. I am now lotusless. :-(
--
Carol....
"Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic."