Old 01-07-2004, 10:05 AM
Chookie

Default Which type of Mulch to use?

In article , Alec McQueen
wrote:

I will give it a try. Don't hold out much hope. This is Sydney. :-)

You'd be surprised. My local Council (or at least the gardening guy) is happy
to dump a truckload of freshly chipped prunings on my driveway for free (of
course, it only comes in one size -- a truckload!). Saves them taking it back
to the depot and disposing of it. A few years ago Parramatta Council was
offering trailer loads of its mulch mountain for a donation to the SES. Ask
the Council receptionist about your chances.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet